Hazrat Baboyi Poradoz

Boboyi Poradoz mausoleum 

       Hello everybody! Today we travel to the Boboyi Porado’z  and we should be there at 10 o'clock  and today weather was very cold  










    We came to the Bukhara state University and went to the Boboyi Porado’z. By the way we met with Gozal and Zebi and we went together .When I was at home  my grandmother asked from me that "Where are you go today" and I answered that "we go to the Boboyi Porado’z "  and she said that "If you make a wish in this place, your wishes come true" and also she said a lot of informations to me








    

    

    Our today's presenters were Mehrangiz, Hakimabonu and Nilufar. They have given the necessary information about this mausoleum. Each of them had prepared 6-7 questions so that the rest of our friends could better remember the information they gave. But in the first time I can't took question from Nilufar , because one girl took my question from my hands she just took question very quickly  and then she answered to this question. But then Mehrangiz gave me question  and I answered to her question 

    The weather was too cold , my feet were frozen  but our today's practice was interesting  and we took a lot of photos . I think our today's duties informations were very interesting. Hakima told us a legend and a poem about this place, and it was very useful for us .



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

5. KHOJA MUHAMMAD BOBOYI SAMOSI

4.KHOJA ALI ROMITANIY

6. SAYYID AMIR KULOL